Are you a Dance Specialist and interested in joining DFD?
Connect with Us!
Dr. Glasser is an award-winning, quadruple board-certified sports medicine physician and former dancer (ballet, jazz, modern). She is passionate about treating the injuries of dancers and performing artists. Her board certifications are in Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound and Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Her practice is also accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
Her focus is on functionally based, non-surgical sports medicine and evidence-based treatment of dance and performing artist’s injuries. Utilizing musculoskeletal ultrasound technology, Dr. Glasser can assess many injuries right in the office. Her extensive training allows her to assess, treat and prescribe compassionate, personalized care and rehabilitation for dancers at every level from the beginner to professional.
Dr. Glasser is a member of the International Association for Dance Medicine and Science (IADMS), The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) and the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM.)
She has been awarded multiple honors from America’s Top Doctor’s (Castle Connolly), New Jersey Monthly’s “Top Doctors”, Talk of the Town (excellence in patient satisfaction), Patient’s Choice Physician (Vitals.com) and Kipling’s Who’s Who.
Dr. Glasser’s office services include:
- Injury diagnosis and management.
- Performer wellness and injury prevention.
- In-office musculoskeletal ultrasound and regenerative medicine therapies (orthobiologics such as platelet-rich plasma injections, alpha 2 macroglobulin injections, stem cell injections) dry needling, prolotherapy, trigger point injections, steroid injections, hydro-dissection procedures.
- EPAT (shockwave) Treatment - acoustic pressure wave therapy which is thought to increase metabolism and blood flow, enhance injury healing and break up scar tissue.
More information can be found on her website:
* Doctors For Dancers makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources and review all information.
CREDENTIALS RECEIVED BY DFD MEDICAL LICENSE - STATE OF NJ - LIC # 25MA05957600 ABPMR CERTIFIED SPORTS MEDICINE - CERT # 362 ABPMR CERTIFIED PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION LIABILITY INSURANCE All documents are on file.