Are you a Dance Specialist and interested in joining DFD? Connect with Us!
Melanie Gray, Integrative Pain and Wellness Center, D.O.
I am a board certified osteopathic family physician and former ballet dancer. I focus on functional medicine and perform Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments. My holistic approach and dance expertise allow me to provide all levels and types of dancers with the specialized care they need. I am passionate about preventative care and pointe shoe readiness as well as acute and chronic injury treatment. I have been a member of the International Association for Dance Medicine and Science (IADMS), Performing Arts Medical Association (PAMA) and am also an Arts Ambassador through The Arts Community Alliance (TACA) of Dallas. I work with several dance companies and schools in the DFW area and look forward to working with you!
Office services include:
- Performer wellness and injury prevention
- Injury diagnosis and management
- Pointe shoe clearance for young dancers
- Equipment evaluation and modification
- Choreography and technique counseling
- Targeted Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments
- Office musculoskeletal ultrasound and injections (PRP, Stem cell/Exosomes, Prolo, Steroid)
- In-house medical massage team
- Other primary care concerns
* Doctors For Dancers makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources and review all information.
CREDENTIALS RECEIVED BY DFD AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC ASSOCIATION: FAMILY MEDICINE OSTEOPATHIC AND MANIPULATIVE TREATMENT CERT #18214 PHYSICIAN - TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD - LIC # P9861 DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE DIPLOMA - ROCKY VISTA UNIVERSITY LIABILITY INSURANCE All documents are on file.