Jessie Levine is a yoga instructor, choreographer, and self-development coach. She grew up as a competitive gymnast, transitioned to dance in college, and found yoga just after. Over the years of not only being physical in her body, but also studying the body, Jessie has become a specialist of both physical practices, as well as mental and emotional connections. Having been through many injuries and challenges herself, she understands what works and what doesn’t, and she tailors her classes and programs specifically to empower people to heal themselves.
In addition to teaching yoga classes, Jessie runs women yoga retreats focused on self-development, Yoga Teacher Training programs specifically designed for dancers (bodies and careers), and yoga and dance workshops that are focused on self-discovery, emotional awareness, and discussion. Plus, she is now offering individual coaching to help further your growth as a dancer, and a human.
If you are looking to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, or even in your career and life in general, reach out.
- ERYT 200 (Experience Registered Yoga Teacher)
- RYS 200 (Registered Yoga School)
- Yoga classes (public and private) https://www.jessielevine.com/schedule/
- Get To Know Yourself: Yoga and Dance Workshops https://www.jessielevine.com/schedule/
- Yoga Teacher Training for Dancers, 200 hour
- Take It Off Yoga Retreats (for women)
- One-on-one coaching