Are you a Dance Specialist and interested in joining DFD? Connect with Us!
My name is Jaclyn Lindell. I'm a USC graduate from the doctorate of Physical therapy program and orthopedic certified specialist. My background is actually in martial arts! However, in understanding movement and sport, I became increasingly interested in treating and working with dancers due to the similarities in our movements. I have worked with dancers of all styles and ages from high school dancing athlete to professional company dancers. I have become very passionate about working with this community and hope to continue helping you stay dancing longer!
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- Injury prevention
- Movement re-education
- Injury/ Movement analysis
- Manual therapy
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Post operative care
- On-site rehab and movement analysis
* Doctors For Dancers makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources and review all information.
CREDENTIALS RECEIVED BY DFD PHYSICAL THERAPIST - STATE OF CA - LIC # 291656 BOARD CERTIFIED CLINICAL SPECIALIST IN ORTHOPAEDIC PHYSICAL THERAPY - CERT # 53592 LIABILITY INSURANCE All documents are on file.