Free virtual consultation for rehab or training (call, text, or email to inquire)
Mona Tsutsui is a Physical Therapist based in NYC and is a Pilates teacher certification candidate. She earned her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences in Miami, where she built skills in manual therapy. Her background in ballet, contemporary, figure skating, and hip-hop based teams, has led her to the realm of physical therapy with a goal to help injured dancers get back to doing what they love. She specializes in performing arts and dance medicine and has clinical experience working with Broadway performers (ie: dancers, vocalists, musicians) backstage and in rehabilitation. Your 1-on-1 sessions with her encompasses a comprehensive assessment of movement, exercises, manual therapy, with an individualized plan to reach your goals. Her aim is to have you be confident and empowered by your rehabilitation journey and to have you back dancing stronger than before. Mona emphasizes the importance of implementing various elements of training (ex: strength and plyometrics) in a dancers' prehab/rehab program to improve the dancers’ resilience and preparedness for the physical demands required in performances, competitions, and showcases. She hopes to normalize physical self-care and training within the NY/NJ dance community to help promote strong and resilient dancers.
- Prehab & injury risk reduction training
- Physical therapy
- Personal Training & dance performance enhancement training
- Dance event on-site Physical Therapy services
- Manual Therapy (mobilizations, soft tissue release, cupping, IASTM)upping, IASTM)
- Musician physical therapy
- Vocal massage
* Doctors For Dancers makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources and review all information.
CREDENTIALS VERIFIED 2020
PHYSICAL THERAPIST - STATE OF NY - LIC # 044552-01
LIABILITY INSURANCE - EXPIRES 10/01/2021
All documents are on file.
@mona.t.dpt / @mvmtxathlete.pt
Office: Out of Network / Privates: cash payments only
Hours of Operation:
Office visit: M/Th 8am-7pm, T/W 8am-5pm, F 8am-12pm; Private 1-on-1: by appointment only (out of office hours)
Esprit Wellness, West 45th Street, New York, New York, USA 10036
New York, USA 10016